A little bit of my week

Hello bloggers Today I'd like to talk a little bit about what I did this last week. This last week what I did the most was play a game that came out for PC, gosth of tsushima. It's a pretty good game, it's exploration and open world, set in the Mongol invasion of Japan.
In addition to this I also went to the National Museum of Natural History located in Quinta Normal, at first I went to do some homework for the University, but after having what I needed I decided to go for a walk in the same park where there was also an exhibition of old trains, I spent a lot of time in the park before going home. After seeing the trains I had the opportunity to go to a colleague's house to play for a while with other comrades. We played Mario Kart and other Nintendo Switch games. I also got to play with my middle school friends and have fun together. We spent hours playing different games, whether it's league of leagues or playing minecraft on a server that my friend created on his PC. It was a good week

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My first Blog

Beach Day

My Hobbies