My Hobbies

 Hello everyone, today i would like to write  about some hobbies i have.

One of the hobbies i have and in which i spend much more time than in others is playing video games on my PC, of course it is not the only thing i do, i have other obbies such as listening to muic, playing soccer with my middle school friends, cooking, and i also usually build some robots that i usually buy.

Realistically i spend a lot of time on my PC, eeither playing alone or wthin my middle school friends, i usually play open world games or action games, the last ones i´ve played have been the Red Dead Redemption and the Resident Evil saga (the ramakes).

In addition to these i also spend some time playing Stardew Valley, this game is really relaxing.

 Well this is the God Of War of 2018, spend a lot of time playing it until i was able to get 100% and all its achievements XD.
Those were good times.



















Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My first Blog

Beach Day