The Latest Blog

Hello bloggers this is the last blog of the semester. This has been a good way to improve our English, I liked it a lot. I'm not much of a fan of talking about myself but writing here comes easily to me, which lets me say a little more than I usually would. Well in this last blog I could only say that one of my favorites was the hobby, because the truth is that I really like playing video games XD and it was nice to know a little about the hobbies of my colleagues. Although all these blogs were fun, I could say that for me the least fun was the ONE YOU DID IN THE LAST WEEK and not because of the blog itself, but it was because my weeks are not usually fun per se. This way of getting used to English is quite good, because it is more familiar and it is less difficult for me to write in English. I would like to study with the same professor next semester, I like him

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My first Blog

Beach Day

My Hobbies