MY PC

Hi everyone, today we are going to write about something that i use a lot.

Something i use a lot is my computer, i bought it a year ago, it´s a desktop computer, so it´s big and a bit heavy.

I bought this computer in parts and assembled it myself, i asked for help from a fried who khows a lot about computers, he told me what components were good and how i would have to assemble it, it was quite fun the process of assembling my PC.

I use my PC mainly to play video games such as devil may cry or minecraft, but i also use it to do homework, talk to my family and friends, surf the internet and watch some series.

Something i dont´like about my PC is that being so large it is very difficult to transport, plus it need a screen which makes it even more difficult to move.

I love my PC because i bought it myself, put it together myself, it´s something that allows me to spend time with my friends and family, whether it´s gamig or just talking a little bit.


(I don´t have a picture of my PC, i´ll add it later)









Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My first Blog

Beach Day

My Hobbies